Last updated: September, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Terms & Conditions
- Motolines or Motolines.com is an E-Commerce Platform that allows users via user accounts, to use services provided by com. The services include but not limited to listing of products and services, buying and selling of various products and services.
- User means any type of person accessing Motolines E-Commerce Platform, be a buyer, seller, admin, consumer or any interaction representing these users of the system’s facilities.
- Products means tangible products that are listed on Motolines E-Commerce Platform. As per the definitions of the applied laws in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The term ‘Goods’ shall also include works and services, which are incidental or consequential to the supply of such goods, such as, transportation, insurance, installation, commissioning, training and guarantee/warrantee… etc.
- Services means services offered by Motolines such as maintenance services, car wash services, etc. The term ‘Service’ shall also include supply of goods, which are incidental or consequential.
- Buyer/Consumer/Customer: Any individual or corporate person who avails themselves from the services provided through their accounts in Motolines E-Commerce Platform.
- User ID and Password: All users, including buyers and sellers, must create a User ID and Password on Motolines E-Commerce Platform during the registration process in order to create an account.
- Order: Refers to the purchase order created/issued by the buyer on Motolines E-Commerce Platform for supply of goods / services in an electronic form.
- Applicable Laws: Refers to any laws, resolutions, regulations, or courts’ principles in force in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The international law shall also be respected when deemed necessary.
2. Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions will form an agreement when accepted by the User. Please read them carefully.
- Motolines E-Commerce Platform offers a wide range of services and sometimes additional terms may apply. (“Additional Terms”).
- Our Mission is to provide you with the best products and services in the automotive industry.
3. Description of the Services
- com provides users a simple and convenient way to purchase products and services in relation to and not limited to the automotive industry.
- The website has been created to serve as an online automotive store selling car accessories, performance and auto-parts, etc.
- Shipping as an added value feature has been added to the Motolines E-Commerce Platform for the purpose of customer experience convenience.
4. Intellectual Property, Trademark, Copyright and Software
- All content included without limitation on Motolines.com such as software, functionality, source code, databases, softeare, web design, audio, video are the intellectual property of Motolines E-Commerce Platform and the suppliers of Motolines.com content. All Motolines.com logos, artwork, graphics, icons, designs, buttons and page headers are owned by Motolines.com
- com and it’s suppliers are protected by the copyright laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain and by international conventions.
- Limited license, provided users are eligible to use the website and access Motolines.com website and to use any portion of the content on Motolines.com solely for personal and non-commercial use.
Motolines.com offers a user-friendly platform that is secure.
To be able to purchase any product or service on Motolines.com, you will be asked to create an account, therefore you will need to be logged in to be eligible to complete an order.
- As a user, you will be responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials including the username and password.
- As a user, you will be responsible for the activities that occur under your account.
- Upon registration/account creation on Motolines.com, the user is responsible to review Motolines.com policies and Terms and Condition
- By clicking continue or create account, as a user, you are acknowledging that you have read the policies and Terms and Conditions of Motolines.com.
- As a user you responsible to check the product compatibility, size, weight and dimensions prior to completing the order.
The payment methods offered by Motolines.com will be as follows:
- Credit/Debit Card: Through a payment agent authorized by the Central Bank of Bahrain, whether the payment occurs on the website or upon delivery, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is the holder of the card or authorized to use it. No sufficient funds in the card being used for the payment will result in a declined transaction or purchase.
- Any payment method that Motolines.com authorized or may introduce in the future.
To ensure optimum customer experience, Motolines.com have partnered with a number of authorized shipping couriers.
- com will endeavor to ensure the delivery of the product(s) occur within the specified period upon purchase unless circumstances beyond its control.
- The shipping courier terms will apply.
- The buyer will be responsible to bear the costs of delivery of the products which are mentioned in the checkout page during product purchase.
- Shipping costs are variable as they are subject to different factors and not limited too product weight, size and fragility.
8. Defective, damaged, incorrect and fitment issue products
We, at Motolines.com are completely aware that accidents happen sometimes.
- If your product(s) arrives damaged, incorrect or has fitment issues, please contact our customer service department within 10 days from the date of delivery unless the product’s policy provides otherwise.
- If your product(s) arrives defective, please contact our customer service department immediately upon delivery of the product(s).
- Please do not use, install, repair the product(s) that you have received, if applicable to the terms within Section 8 of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any product(s) that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- A replacement will be sent to you, if available. Otherwise Motolines.com will issue a full refund for the purchased product(s).
- If the damage was caused by the shipping courier, Motolines.com will schedule a damage pick up for the relative product(s). Photos of the damaged, defect, incorrect or fitment issue products may be asked by the customer service department.
- Please note the products must be in the original packaging.
- Some products are not returnable which may include fluids and other items which will be mentioned within the production description for the relative product.
9. Order Cancellation(s)
We all change our minds from time to time. Motolines.com want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- com will assist you with cancellation of an order that are yet to be shipped and not marked as non-refundable.
- Product(s) that have been already shipped are not eligible to be modified or cancelled.
- Your cancellation request will be processed as soon as possible, however, please note that sometimes products ship quicker than expected.
- Cancellation requests can be raised online by contacting Motolines.com customer service department.
- Users will be responsible and shall be liable to pay cancellation fees which includes shipping and processing fees.
10. Billing, refunds and credits
Refunds for returned products are issued as soon as they are received by us through our shipping courier. Once the refund has been placed, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email under your account. Please allow 5-20 working days for the refund to appear on your account.